What is Non-Surgical Body Contouring?
The facts about non-surgical body contouring:
Non-surgical body contouring is the modern way to change the way your body looks by removing fat and improving your body contours. Dr. Christina M. McAlpin is the expert you need to see for body contouring. She has offices in Los Angeles, CA to serve your aesthetic needs.
- Non-surgical body contouring is the perfect answer if you want to:
- Get rid of excess pockets of fat that don’t respond to diet or exercise
- Get rid of fat deposits on your thighs, abdomen or back
- Look trimmer without surgery
- Ultrasound and cryolipolysis are the two methods typically used for non-surgical body contouring, and Dr. McAlpin will help you decide which method is best for you. Most body contouring treatments require more than one appointment.
During an ultrasound treatment, energy is focused to damage the targeted fat deposit, not your skin. Your body then absorbs the damaged fat over time.
Cryolipolysis uses cold energy to freeze the fat deposits, not your skin. This frozen fat dies and is absorbed into your body.
In addition to its very effective ability to remove stubborn fat deposits, there are other reasons to choose non-surgical body contouring. Unlike surgery, the treatment does not require an incision or sutures. It is an outpatient procedure that has minimal discomfort and little or no downtime, making it a very convenient procedure for active people.
If you’ve tried diet and exercise but still have unwanted pockets of fat, you now have an alternative to surgery. You can look great without the fear and discomfort of a surgical procedure.
Consider non-invasive, non-surgical body contouring to give you the body you want, but don’t go to just anyone! You need to see an aesthetic specialist like Dr. Christina M. McAlpin in Los Angeles, CA. Give her a call today at (213) 745-4060 and get back the body you deserve!